What it's still pending

When I turned 25, I assessed what my life had been during that quarter of century, and the conclusions were terrible: I had nothing remarkable to account. Except for a couple of notable actions, I only owned a bed I bought in a bargain sale, a stereo that worked only when it was in the mood, and a desktop computer made out of leftover parts. Only material shits, and nothing that fulfill my life. Grieving 25. Grieving but productive.

Five years later, the story is different. It looks like at my 30 I've done everything I wanted, or at least I've done more than an asshole who lived a life like mine could ever have done. If I die today, I'd die fulfilled.

But life remains, as people use to say. And since the show must go on, I decided to list all the things I wanted/want to be/do. So, the day I die, the funeral attendees could say, "he wasn't that bitter asshole. At least he had dreams." And they are so many, so I believe I'll be updating this blog whenever I recall some or fulfill them. Here I go:
  • Lorna's children parent
  • Alexia's biological dad
  • Optimistic and positive asshole (positive mood, not AID-positive)
  • Discoverer of the life's truths, although I'm sure that if that day come up, life won't be exciting anymore, so I likely keep the secret with me
  • Time machine creator
  • Otherwise, exclusive owner of the time machine copyright rights
  • Human blindness healer, which is kinda similar to a life truths discoverer, but this time the truths are known
  • Sudaca truck driver
  • Member of a cuecas bravas band
  • Pearl Jam's lead singer
  • Primus's bassist
  • La Polla Records' lead guitar
  • La Polla Records' song writer
  • Led Zeppelin's "The song remains the same" guitar guest
  • Greeting Mr. B.B. King
  • Blues musician
  • Emir Kusturica's films score composer
  • Attending a Manchester United's game in Old Trafford
  • Attending a Kraftwerk concert
  • Attending a The Cure concert
  • Attending a Goran Bregovic concert
  • Attending the Gucca Festival
  • George Harrison's personal friend
  • Nelson Mandela's personal friend
  • Nandita Das and Preity Zinta's personal friend
  • Silvia Saint's spiritual counselor
  • Speaking german fluently
  • Rocket scientist
  • Helicopter pilot
  • KTM motorcycle rider at the Paris-Dakar rally
  • God, or president of the United State which is the same. Anyway, someone with unlimited power
  • War journalist
  • Employee of any of those TV shows that pays assholes for traveling around the world, eating like a pig, and doing the most amusing shits on Earth so that the rest of the people can watch them, envy them, and dream about having a job like that one
  • Novel writer
  • Writer of self-improvement books that help people to understand that self-improvement books only increase their stupidity
  • Historian
  • My wife and friends' chef
  • Apocriphal gospels discoverer
  • Budhist monk
  • Filmmaker
  • Italian films' director
  • Monica Bellucci's personal photographer, sculptor, drawer, whatever. And if for any reason I become single again; Monica Bellucci's sexual partner
  • Samba female dancers' selector
  • Drawing artist
  • Professional wine taster
  • Engineering eminent student
  • Winner of the Oregon, Alaska, and Washington jackpot. I swear I'll share the prize with anyone who is in need. Just wait a second.

That's all for today. Now I'm going to bed and see if something else comes to my mind.

0 comments: